Thursday 15 September 2011

Day 25

Would seem like most of the world have either recently had a baby or are pregnant. Spoke to alot of people from same company as I work for today who told me of other people I know who have had babies recently or who are pregnant. Also saw a girl and her sister I grew up with, both of whom have young babies and one of whom is expecting again. This just makes me ultra aware of my own situation and grief. OH says he worries I will never be happy and when I get what I want, i.e a baby, I'll just feel sad about something else. Nipples barely tender although still not quite normal in appearance. Back has been sore as if period is just about to come, so much so I had a pad on all day today. Tomorrow is the expected day of arrival of the bleed. Not a joyous moment.

No comments:

Post a Comment