Monday 22 August 2011

Day 1

So today is the day. Day 1. Very light bleeding today although suppose with a uterus lining of 3.8 how much can I expect? Had to make my appointments today for day 5, 7, 9 and 11. Just my luck day 5 falls on the day we are setting off on what should have been a long weekend away and day 7 the day we should have been returning much later than we will be now. Day 9 falls on the only day next week I have to work and heavens, day 11 I have a free diary page so really is the only convenient day for arranging anything. Had to phone the administration office to inform them of my need to be excused early due to a hospital appointment. I'd be annoyed at any of my employees asking for time off on the only day of the week they are working. Treatment is so strict that the cycle days have to be exact so don't feel at all guilty but I can only imagine what they must be thinking.

No comments:

Post a Comment