Wednesday 31 August 2011

Day 10

Today I have felt as if I am on my period but of course am not. Had niggling back pain and heavy stomach. Had lots of stringy clear discharge too. This combination is making me wonder if I am ovulating today and so am worried we will have missed our opportunity as their is an abstinence period of 3 days before insemination which would be expected on Friday or Monday. I phoned the clinic with my anxieties and they said it was unlikely to ovulate this early but not impossible and when have I ever followed expected protocol? Trying not to worry or even think about it because until tomorrow nothing can be concluded. I need to get my head around the reality that this cycle is unlikely to result in pregnancy. Rather it will give a guide as to how the next cycles should be managed and what dose of medication I will need.

No comments:

Post a Comment